As a full service collection agency, ACC offers cradle to grave service. Ranging from pre-collect/early-out billing, to credit reporting and post judgment collection. At ACC we ensure that you work with an experienced, ethical and professional team of dedicated staff that is devoted to providing excellent service. Service that we tailor to fit your needs. Collections isn’t a “one size fits all” hat that you wear around uncomfortably. Our knowledgeable staff and top of the line technology help bring more money back in to your office letting you devote your time doing what you went in to business for.
Our services include:
- Automated recovery technology – ACC speeds the liquidation of accounts via our automated collection system. This system provides a highly sophisticated collection environment employing the latest in electronic collection technology, skiptracing tools and electronic payment services.
- Effective management of payment arrangements – Through our automated system, we will monitor account payment arrangements in accordance of company policy and Federal and State guidelines. The system is programmed to ensure tight follow up of all payment arrangements and priority accounts.
- Professional, well-trained staff – ACC staff members are thoroughly trained in interviewing and negotiation skills, recovery techniques and procedures. Their professionalism, authority and skill result in maximum recoveries.
- Skiptracing services – To ensure that as many accounts as possible are liquidated, ACC performs skiptracing as appropriate to locate responsible parties whose whereabouts are unknown and to uncover employment and asset information
- Litigation services – ACC provides litigation services in support of its Account Recovery Program, working with our associate attorneys, we act as the agent to coordinate all activities.
- Full credit reporting – All accounts received by ACC are reported to the various credit bureaus if not paid within 30 days. This ensures that any consumer who has not paid their account may encounter problems obtaining credit. Thus, in order to obtain this desired credit, they must pay their balance in full. This results in maximum liquidation for ACC clients.
- Education – ACC realizes the importance of ongoing education and training for our clients. ACC offers educational seminars on account recovery, skip tracing and making the most out of your intake sheets and financial agreements.
To learn more or to talk to one of our representatives and see what we can do for you, please contact us!